Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Terrific Twos


This is my sweet son, Will. He is the strong, silent type. He doesn't talk much, he prefers to sign most of what he says, but he could not be any sweeter. I never thought I was a person that needed to have a son to be complete. I had no idea of the love a boy has from the beginning for his mother. I was coughing the other day and he heard me and went straight to work. He pushed a chair up to the kitchen counter, climbed up, got me cough drop, got down, pushed the chair back and brought me the cough drop. I thank my Heavenly Father for sending this boy to be my son as an answer to my sweet boy Ben's prayers. I am so blessed to live this life.

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful picture! It sums up Will in a heartbeat. I love the cute little smile he has behind his hand.

    ReplyDelete