
As I have said before, the STL Dream Factory is an amazing organization! Every year they take about 50 people to Branson on a trip, all expenses paid. It was SO much fun. We attended the Acrobats of China show, Silver Dollar City, and the Legends show. Who knew shows in Branson could be so good? For those of you who have never been to Branson, it is like a family style Las Vegas. No naked girls, but lots of family shows and people who believe in God. We had the best time, I enjoyed every minute of our trip and we are thankful we could go. Thank you Dream Factory!
Hi! Remember me? Have we really been playing phone tag for weeks! I love this Elvis Picture, your kids all look so grown-up:) LOVE YA!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind me dropping a note on your blog Jenni---sounds like you all had a great time! It's great to get to make memories your children will never forget as a family!
ReplyDelete