Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall Y'All

Well it's fall again! There are things I love about fall, it's time to eat soup, crockpot dinners are back, and the trees are stunning to look at. The temperatures are wonderful, I love the feel of new blue jeans and a sweater. Hayrides are fun, smores, and Halloween parties. Ahh, the joys of fall.
I do have a certain amount of distain for fall as well. It signals to me winter is coming with its dead looking trees, dreary skies, and cold temperatures. Someone is usually sick or we hold our breath if all of our children are healthy at once. I also do not like that my husbands season is coming to an end, and it seems we only now have some money coming in.

I will be a snowbird and live in Florida for the winter someday. I will wear my capri pants and a t-shirt riding while riding a roller coaster in January. Ahh, I long for the day!

P.S. I am happy the movie New Moon will be out in fall, I hope it is better than Twilight was.

No comments:

Post a Comment