Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deep Thoughts

I always seem to ponder while I am doing mindless things. I get my best thinking done while I am showering and drying my hair. Maybe it's because the six children's volume is somewhat muted, I don't know. While I was wiping down the kitchen counters today I was thinking about how much I love my toaster. Stupid, right? Not if you can toast 4 pieces of bread on two seperate toasting settings at once! Yeah, I know, I really need to get out of the house.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! Some of my greatest epitomies (sp?) come while in the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of mine come right when I'm getting ready to go to sleep...at the bright and early time of 9am...and then i forget them by the time I wake up! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love comfy socks. Soft ones that don't get scratchy after too many washings.

    The kid loves nice, thick, big, heavy books. "Ones where you can just squeeze into a tight space, open it up, and just read."

    ReplyDelete