Warning!!! This blog will self-destruct in 30 days. Do you hear the sirens going off?
I want you to check out my new blog. I know it is kinda lame right now, it's a little light on the entries. I promise I will keep and add one (hopefully) per week.
I would love for you to come follow my new blog, so DRUMROLL please..... here is the new blog address. :)
http://lifewellplaced.blogspot.com
Could any of you computer geniuses tell me how to make that a link? I have a learning disability with computers.
Happy Reading! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteIf you're using the old blog doohicky thing there's a little green icon at the top of where you type your post that kind of looks like a green brain. Highlight the words you want to be linked, click the green brain, enter the web address into the box and hit enter. Ta-da!
If you're using the new one there is a link button that works the same way.