Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Secret Identity

I have been doing some serious reflecting on my life the past few weeks. I have been thinking about the things, people, and activities that bring my family true happiness. I have been hearing the Mormon ads, and see the suggestion to make my own profile. I also have been thinking about the things and people in my life that cause me stress and how best to handle those situations. I am trying to be more even in my reactions to trials, and braver at handling my struggles.
So, after lots of thought and prayers I have decided this blog will be ending soon. I have been trying to think of a new blog name and the direction I want to go with it, and last night my prayer was answered. I don't really like my family's real names and pictures out there, and I want to have my new mormon.org profile to follow my blog. I can't do that here.
So, thank you for reading. I really do love your comments and the knowledge you read my writing. I look forward to the new blog and hope you will too! :)

1 comment: