Monday, August 9, 2010

Ouch!

I will not be naming names here, if you read this and I am talking about you, your cheeks should burn and you should feel ashamed.
I am tired of having a knife in my back every time I turn around. I am tired of you trying to change the way I am raising my children because of your guilt, insecurity, and other various issues. My life is good, I am trying to raise my children the way the Lord has asked me to do. I am a righteous wife, mother and daughter so please stop hurting me and my family. We all have the opportunity to choose how we live our lives here on the earth, I have chosen my path and would appreciate a little respect.
I will not turn this into what you want it to be, so this is me turning the other cheek. I got that advice from a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment