




In the interest of my mental health (and the health of everyone I live with) we took Madi's free admission passport and went to Six Flags Great America in Chicago this weekend. (As I have mentioned before the Dream Factory is so great, and I love this free admission we have had this year.) We left Friday and went to the Musuem of Science and Industry, after that we ate at Al's Italian Beef, which was featured on Man v. Food, our favorite program. Saturday we went to Six Flags, it was super cold-48 for the high temp.-we rode all the rides wearing long underwear, hats and gloves! Sunday we went to the Jelly Belly factory tour, YUM!, then we ate Chicago style deep dish pizza. Okay, I understand why people are willing to drive 5 hours for pizza!!! Monday we went to the Field Musuem and drove home. On the way home we stopped in Springfield, IL to another restaurant featured on Man v. Food and had some horseshoes sandwiches. It really was a great weekend and I feel my sanity is returning, I hope it's not temporary!
that is so great! I am glad you are feeling refreshed. Want to have lunch soon?
ReplyDeleteYou have the most adorable family!!
ReplyDelete