Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rest in Peace My Friend, You Were Loved...

I lost an old friend this week. He was my trustly ally for a few years. He helped me through battles, during times of sickness, and was always there for me, until Tuesday. Brace yourselves, this is deep, my hairdryer died. He helped me tame my frizzy hair, blew warm air on my kids as they got out of the bathtub, and we all loved him. I have never had a hairdryer that worked as well as my old ugly gray one, it didin't have a lot of features, but it could dry my hair super fast. That means a lot to me! I got a new one already to replace my old friend, this one has to be a girl. She is sleek, white with silver-like (plastic) accents, and claims to have a super turbo engine. Well, all I can tell you is don't believe the hype. It's just false advertising! I know I will probably grow to like this new hairdryer, but none will work as well as my old gray one.

No comments:

Post a Comment