Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wild Thing!!!

Where the Wild Things Are is not at the movie theater. It is at my house. There is a wild snake living in my basement, my house is over run with ladybugs, and the wasps are out in full force! Poor Emma got stung on her foot today. What in the heck is going on? All my life I have lived in St. Charles, and only in the past few years have we had ladybugs trying to move in. I feel like I should live somewhere really exotic for all the creatures, but I don't. And then you add in 6 children and you really feel like you are at the zoo!

1 comment:

  1. I thought all the lady bugs were at my house! I've never seen so many! Better not do anything to them though. I'm sure there is a committe set up to protect their rights:-)

    ReplyDelete